A bright orange-fleshed pumpkin or winter squash finds a home in this light smoothie, which marries pumpkin, orange and a hint of cinnamon.
Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup cooked pumpkin puree, fresh or canned
- 2 large seedless navel oranges, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut milk or yogurt, optional
- Puree the pumpkin, oranges and cinnamon in a blender. If desired, add coconut milk or yogurt and process; serve immediately.
Reposted by permission from grocery.coop. Find more recipes and information about your food and where it comes from at www.grocery.coop.