Curbside Grocery Pickup
Available Monday-Friday. There is a $5 service charge for each order.
Placing Your Order & Paying:
- Online orders can be placed any time (click here or on the green button above). Orders received after 11:00 a.m. will be processed the next day. Orders submited after 11:00 a.m. on Friday will be processed the following Monday.
- If you’re unable to fill out the online form, you can place your order by phone. Phone orders must be placed between 9:00 and 11:00 a.m. by calling the store at 507-934-4880. When you call, inform them you would like to place a “Curbside Pickup” and they will connect you accordingly.
- Describe each item with as much detail as possible (brand, size, flavor, color, etc.). We may switch an item with something comparable if we are out of stock. When applicable, please indicate a second choice for an item. Please specify if you DO NOT want substitutes for a particular item.
- There is a maximum order of 50 products and 5 items of each product. A single order must have a minimum of 5 units to be filled. Other exceptions may apply.
- You’ll need to keep your phone close by. We’ll call you sometime between 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. to get your electronic payment info.
Picking Up Your Order:
- Pickup time is between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. Try and park in the front near the patio if possible.
- Once you arrive call the store at 507-934-4880. Let them know that you have arrived for your “Curbside Pickup” and they will connect you accordingly.
- Next, pop your trunk and someone will be out shortly to place your groceries in your vehicle. Let them know if you need them to close your trunk.
We will do our best to fill each order as accurately and completely as possible. There may be some items that are out of stock. We continue to work with our distributors to minimize this. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we roll out this new service. Any feedback is always welcome. It will only help us get better.