Peaches or nectarines with ginger makes for a perfect summer drink combination. All it takes is a quick spin in the blender. Adding plain kombucha adds beneficial bacteria to your refreshing beverage, or you can opt for sparkling or plain water instead.
- 2 large peaches or nectarines, pitted
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups kombucha, sparkling, or plain water
- In a blender, add the peaches or nectarines, ginger, lemon juice and honey. Secure the lid and blend, raising the speed to high as you go. When the fruit is pureed and smooth, remove the lid and stir in the kombucha or water.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Pour over crushed ice and garnish with lemon slices!
110 calories, 0 g. fat, 0 mg. cholesterol, 5 mg. sodium, 29 g. carbohydrate, 1 g. fiber, 1 g. protein