Go with the flow of the season with this satisfying sweet potato, chicken, Gouda pizza. Hungry for even more of those deep, earthy autumn flavors? Serve the pizza with a kale salad.
Total time: 50 minutes; 15 minutes active
Servings: 2 as a meal, 4 as an appetizer
- 3 cups cubed, peeled sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 14-inch pre-baked pizza crust
- 4 ounces cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Spread the sweet potato cubes on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil and salt. Toss to coat. Roast for 20-25 minutes, until the sweet potato cubes are tender when pierced with a paring knife.
- Place the crust on a large sheet pan. Spread the sweet potato cubes onto the crust and drizzle with any remaining olive oil from the roasting pan, then top with chicken. Cover with Gouda and sprinkle with walnuts and parsley. Bake for 15 minutes, until the cheese is golden brown and the crust is crisp. Slice and serve.