Delight your senses with this quick to assemble wrap featuring pre-cooked chicken with a dash of barbecue sauce and a tangy cabbage slaw.
Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt, plain, whole-fat
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 medium Roma tomato, chopped
- 4 oz. Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 lb. cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 6 9-inch flour tortillas
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, lime juice and zest, garlic and salt and stir to mix. Add the shredded cabbage and corn and mix well.
- Place the chicken in a small sauté pan with the barbecue sauce. Stir over medium heat until the meat is heated through, about 3 minutes.
- On each tortilla, place about 1/3 cup chopped chicken, 1/2 cup cabbage mixture, a few pieces of tomato, and 2 tablespoons cheese. Fold in the sides and roll up the wrap, securing with a toothpick or wrapping tightly with waxed paper.
- If desired, the wrap can be assembled and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Posted by permission from welcometothetable.coop. Find more recipes and information about your food and where it comes from at www.welcometothetable.coop.